Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Habit of "Zoning Out"


The Habit of "Zoning Out"
By Dan Robey

Here is one of my favorite positive habits that will instantly
motivate you and make you feel happy.....you will love it!
Make a list of the songs that you love the most; songs that make
you feel happy, joyous, excited, full of energy, and young at
heart.
Make a CD of these songs or create a playlist for your
I-Pod, I-Phone, Droid phone or other MP3 player.

Most of us have these powerful gadgets...but how often
do we use their power to change ours lives?
OK, now that you have a CD or new playlist that contains
songs that are guaranteed to make you feel good, lets put
them to use.

Play these songs at a designated time, such as:
1. On your way to or from work.
2. Play them during your workouts
3. Play them when you are depressed
Try and get into the habit of "Zoning out" with these songs.
What does that mean?
Here is an example:
When I am working out on a cardio machine at the gym, I play
songs that keep me motivated on my I-Pod and I "Zone out" of
everything around me.
 
I concentrate more and more on the music...I am zoning out of
my surroundings, and zoning into the music and the feelings
I get from the music.

This is also a great stress reliever.
I visualize myself as getting stronger, I get into the music so much
that I sometime forget where I am....I have completely zoned
out of my surroundings.

As you listen to songs that you love, your mood will be elevated.
Picture yourself as succeeding at what is most important to you
right now.

Do this over and over again.
You will find that these music triggers will automatically motivate
you and give you a feeling of power and well-being.
I have been able to instantly place myself in a better mood on cue
by playing songs that make me feel good.
 
 
 

 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 We all have two choices: We can make a living or we can design a life.~Jim Rohn
 

Live The Life You've Dreamed,
Derrick Carpenter
Dreams By Design Team

 

If you're tired of building the dreams of other people and not being in control of your future I'm helping people free themselves from the bonds of indentured servitude that most jobs have become http://OwnYourLifeIn45Seconds.com 
 
THINK YOU'RE NOT AT RISK? Got Home? Got Health? Got Life? Got Auto? GET LEGAL! http://FollowUsToTotalAccess.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 ______________________________________________________
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I may earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to empower more people worldwide to live lives of their own design. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment