Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life dishes out challenges

From Todd Falcone http://blog.toddfalcone.com/

This comes DIRECTLY from a personal experience I had on Thursday when my plane caught fire and we had to make an emergency landing in North Dakota.
I'm not at all joking. I spent about 10 hours in Fargo waiting for NEW Fire Extinguishers to be driven up to the airport from Minnesota. Quite the day. Bottom line...we made it safely to our finally destination, it just took about 20 hours.
So...why am I telling you this?
Simple.
Life dishes you stuff sometimes. Life dishes out challenges. Life dishes what life feels like dishin' whenever she feels like it. Life happens. And...
...in the midst of the STUFF we all get to experience in life, you have the opportunity to CHOOSE. I chose to keep my chin up and to EMBRACE the day, and to find JOY in the middle of the garbage.

The next time you are faced with something tough, hard, not so fun, take the HIGH road. Find the FUN in it. It'll make the pain of any bad experience, far less painful.
O.K. so...I just wanted to share that, because I saw some people flat FREAKING, even after we landed safely. Some were even super mad. I was joyful the moment we touched the ground!



Live The Life You've Dreamed,
Derrick Carpenter
Dreams By Design Team



http://getyourfreerkcdtoday.com/
Robert "Rich Dad/Poor Dad" Kiyosaki's CD details a plan
to help average people achieve financial wealth
Get your complimentary copy while supplies last.


I'm all a twitter http://twitter.com/HomeBizTaxCoach


P.S. You won't believe this website I found:
http://www.DesktopLightning.com/homebiztaxman

___________________________________________________________
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you
content, like this blog, free of charge. In order to do this, please
note that whenever you click the links in our blogs and purchase items,
in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to empower
more people worldwide to live lives of their own design.
Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment